2.11.2010

spring under glass

The snow is waist high, the trees are bare, and the wind is whipping around the gables of our studio. I couldn't help but wish for a little piece of Spring and then I thought of these darling pieces I made not long ago. I could just stare at them forever...
Each beautiful cloche holds its own little world nestled under glass. There are butterflies, bees, eggs and feathers. What a great way to bring nature indoors during the cold days of winter.
It makes me smile :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

Mrs. Nocher-your new site is beautiful; the photography is just stunning. Missing Kelly down in Chapel Hill, but from the sounds of it, she is having a great time! The miniture orchid I purchased at the floral studio around Christmas time is so beautiful, I may have to come back in a few weeks for another :) Happy Valentine's Day!

Katie